This special update is to make our clients aware of what we know so far about the Government’s package of measures to help businesses deal with the Coronavirus.
We also want to let you know we are working hard (mostly from home!) to continue to deliver our normal high level of service to you.
Please click here to view our latest client newsletter which explains each of the measures announced so far. This covers:
- DVM working arrangements
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – putting employees on ‘furlough’
- Support for businesses by deferring VAT payments
- Support for self-employed by deferring Income Tax payments
- Support for businesses who are paying sick pay to employees
- Small Business Grant Scheme
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Support for all businesses paying tax: Time to Pay service
- Other support measures
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss anything in more detail.
Warm and healthy regards,
Doreen, Debbie, Jenny, Linda, Louise, Laura, Kerry and Paula.